|Plaats:||Nr Bude (Cornwall)|
|Regioinformatie:||Cornwall, Groot Brittannie|
|Welcome to our Cottage 5 star Gold holiday accommodation in North Cornwall, with a dedicated enclosed RoSPA play park for your children's exclusive use. If you are seeking 5 star Cornwall cottages you have found one here at our Cottage. Our luxury Cornwall cottage provides facilities beyond the norm for a 5 star self catering Visit England rating, which is why it holds the coveted 5 star Gold award and in 2016 Rose award!. One of the many extra facilities you can enjoy whilst renting this 5 star Cornwall cottages, a luxury holiday cottage in North Cornwall is the dedicated enclosed childrenís play park that is regularly inspected for safety by The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) a British charity which aims to promote safety.|
|Wonen:||Luxury 5 star GOLD award winning luxury accommodation Cornwall 15 minutes from the North Cornwall coast on the UKís South West peninsula Luxury Accommodation Cornwall can be found at our Cottage, a unique 5 star GOLD award winning holiday home set in thirty acres of tranquil countryside. Surrounded on two sides by two beautifully landscaped private gardens and a meadow, our cottage provides the perfect luxury break. You will enjoy outstanding views of our meadow and beyond, down the valley towards the North Cornwall coast which is steeped in mystery and whose coves often hide tiny picturesque harbours.|
|Koken:||Fully equipped with electric cooker, fridge and microwave together with a washer/dryer washing machine and a dishwasher. All the crockery, cutlery and kitchen equipment are provided.|
|Slapen:||The first bedroom offers a super king size bed with the option of two singles. Included in this room is a vanity unit and a 40" LCD Smart TV. The second bedroom offers a double bed with ensuite facilities including a power shower.Relax watching a 32" Smart Tv. The final bedroom offers two large single beds.17" LCD televisions complete with Freeview. A travel cot, high chair and other toddler paraphernalia are provided for a great stay at our Luxury Accommodation Cornwall . Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.|
|Sanitair:||The bathroom is well equipped with a shower bath, WC and vanity unit. The second bedroom also offers en-suite facilities including a power shower. All fittings are of a very high standard. Please note that although we supply bath towels you need to bring your own beach towels.|
|Buiten:||Garden 1 Leading on from the garden room lies a private lawned garden with wavy path which leads to a large patio complete with barbecue on which you'll find a large wooden table and chairs for total relaxation at our Luxury Accommodation Cornwall Garden 2 Enjoy a relaxing evening in a fully landscaped private garden incorporating a large decking area with a covered pergola and raised flower beds. Private Use Sauna Enjoy relaxing in our Luxury Accommodation Cornwall with your own private Scandinavian log cabin sauna set within the grounds of your two gardens. There is no additional charge for using the sauna. Towels and robes are also provided free of charge. Within the log cabin there is a shower, exercise equipment and an extra fridge/freezer which is useful for storing cold drinks and ice. Also provided is a radio, CD and tape player for your enjoyment. The sauna accommodates two people. The log cabin also provides a covered seating area with four wicker chairs. Although there is no smoking within the cottage itself smokers will enjoy this covered area on rainy days. Anyone with a medical condition should seek their Doctor's advice before commencing use of the facilities provided. Please note that no person under the age of 16 is allowed in the sauna.|
|Omgeving:||Our Cottage is a luxury self-catering Cornwall cottage set in 30 acres of quiet tranquil farmland in the small, tranquil hamlet of Trelash. The cottage is within just 10 minutes drive of the rugged North Cornwall beaches, coastal footpaths, dramatic moorland, forestry walks and country market towns providing an abundance of exploring whether on foot, bike, horse or car.|
|The play park and its many facilities is for the exclusive use of guests staying at our 5 star Cornwall cottages, which means your children can play safe and never have to wait to use any of the equipment. Facilities include swings, a slide, climbing bars, drums, a play-house, wind pipes, ball helter skelter and so much more. In the garden you can play skittles and if go-carting or cycling is more to the liking of your young ones then they will enjoy the carts and bikes stored in an adjacent barn, all for your own exclusive use. For the level headed and un-shaking hand there is a bespoke giant Jenga stack adjacent to the play-ground ready for you to dismantle piece by piece! On a lovely sunny afternoon, chill out with your family or friends in either of the two enclosed private gardens. Enjoy and impromptu picnic on the lawns whilst watching sheep in the meadow below and take in the uninterrupted views over verdant fields to the coast beyond. Alternatively, walk among the sheep in the adjacent meadow straight from the cottage door. You will almost certainly need your wellies out of season. Children of all ages absolutely love this one-to-one experience. Some prefer to just watch their antics from the cottage garden. Spring is the best time to experience the newly born lambs playing in the fields at our 5 star Cornwall cottages. Fun for all the family and to make some everlasting memories at our 5 star Cornwall cottages.|
Terms and Conditions
When you submit a booking via our online reservation system you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by email to the email address you provide in the booking form. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when your booking is subsequently confirmed in writing via a letter of confirmation sent to you by post or email.
1. Application for the reservation of accommodation must be accompanied by an advance deposit of 30% of the total rental cost. All reservations are subject to written confirmation. If the application is not accepted, the advance deposit will be refunded in full.
2. The balance of the total rental cost must be paid in full at least 8 weeks before the holiday is due to commence. If a booking is made 8 weeks or less before your arrival date then the full rent is payable. Failure to send the required amount by the date due may be (at our discretion) regarded as cancellation of the holiday by you and the advance deposit will not be refunded.
3. The cottage is available after 4.00 p.m. on the day of arrival. Accommodation is restricted to the number of persons stated on the booking form. The cottage must be vacated before 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure.
4. The Clients are responsible for keeping and leaving the cottage clean and tidy. This will be a subject to a £100 charge if the cottage is deemed to require more than a normal clean through. Extra professional cleaning and breakages will also be charged for. You will find that we do keep the cottage at a very high level of cleanliness and would appreciate your help in maintaining this standard. Please check the inventory on arrival and report any discrepancies within 24 hours.
5. Anyone with a medical condition should seek their Doctor's advice before commencing use of the facilities provided. Children are to be supervised at all times and accompanied by an adult. Please note that no person under the age of 16 is allowed in the sauna.
6. If for any reason beyond the owners control (e.g. fire damage) the property is not ready on the date booked, all rent and charges paid in advance will be refunded in full. The client shall have no further claim against the owners.
7. The owners of the property do not accept any liability for any accident, damage, loss, injury, or expense, whether to persons or to property, which the tenants or any other persons may suffer or incur arising out of, or in any way connected with, the letting.
8. Cancellation by you: If we are successful in re-letting your holiday, you will only forfeit the booking deposit. If we are unable to re-let then you will be held responsible for the prompt payment of the full cost of the holiday, You may wish to take out cancellation insurance. However, you should check the circumstances of cover.
9. There is a £200 returnable security deposit. This will be returned to you by post within two weeks of your holiday, minus any breakages, extra cleaning costs etc. Payment by cheque or cash on arrival.
10. We regret that the cottage is non-smoking but there are covered smoking areas provided within the gardens.
11. A travel cot and high chair are provided. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
12. Please note that we do not provide beach towels - please bring your own.
13. Although the cottage accommodates six we are happy to discuss any requirements for additional sleeping accommodation.
14. We do not allow large single sex groups. Please contact us if in doubt.
15. The Hirer and other members of the party must not cause an annoyance or become a nuisance to occupants of the neighbouring properties.
16.1. One or two well behaved and fully house trained SMALL dogs are permitted only (unless otherwise agreed) with prior consent of The Owner. We do not take puppies.
16.2. Dogs are to be kept under control at all times. The Client is responsible for any damage caused by dogs whether inside or outside the property. If extra cleaning is required as a result of a Client having dogs in the property, this may be deducted from the Cautionary Deposit.
16.3. Dogs are not permitted on the beds or on the furniture at any time. The Owner cannot accept responsibility for dog safety. Clients agree not to leave dogs unsupervised or alone at the property at any time.
16.4. Dogs should be cleaned and fully dried off before being allowed to enter the property. Please bring your own dog towels for this purpose. A hosepipe, bucket and outside taps are available for your use.
16.5. Clients agree to bring their own dog bedding, food bowls and other dog paraphernalia to The Property as unless specified these items will not be available at The Property.
16.6. Clients shall dispose of dog faeces/excrement in a clean and sanitary manner.
17. The Owners reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time without written confirmation.
|G=Gemeenschappelijk, A=Op aanvraag, T=Tegen aanvullend Tarief|
|Op de boerderij||Landelijk gelegen|
|Aantal badkamers ( 2 )||Bad ( 0 )|
|Aantal slaapkamers ( 3 )||Kinderbed ( 0 )|
|Recreeren in en om het huis|
|Sauna||Fitness mogelijkheden||Speeltoestellen buiten|
|Bereikbaar / Toegangelijk|
|Geheel op begane grond|
|Minder mobiel geschikt|
Abonneer u gratis op onze digitale nieuwsbrief vol aanbiedingen en leuke nieuwtjes & weetjes!