75 km east of Kuopio. Lake Vihtajšrvi 10 m (length 3 km, breadth 1 km), shallow water, sanded bottom. Pier, own boat. Wooden cabin 1991, renovated 2009, living room/kitchen with 2 beds, 2 bedrooms with 2 beds in each, sauna, dressing room, shower room, veranda. Outside power point for the car. Bed and high chair for a baby if needed.
* taxi (for 9 persons)
* guided rafting trips down the rapids in the River Vaikkojoki in big river boats (4-60 persons)
* fishing, also in winter
* riding possibility (only 1 km away)
* berry and mushroom picking
* cross country skiing: machine tended ski trails from cottage site
* motor sledge routes
* smoke sauna
* Slalom: Maarianvaara 23 km, Tahkovuori 60 km, Koli 80 km
* canoes and bikes for hire upon request
A 10 hectare area on a peninsula and islands by the clean waters of Lake Vihtajšrvi and at the end of 60 km long River Vaikkojoki, with its handsome rapids.
The terrain is even and sheltered by solid trees. No traffic in the area. Each cottage has own lakefront, suitable for children.
ENGLISH AND GERMAN SPOKEN
ALSO COTTAGE FOR PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED PERSONS AVAILABLE